autobizConnect, the complete trade-in offer to support manufacturers and distributors in their new distribution models
Between the increasing digitalisation of sales and the introduction of new contracts with the networks, the relationship between manufacturers and distributors is changing radically.
Already adopted by Stellantis as well as many major European car manufacturers, autobiz has positioned itself as a trusted third party, enabling all parties to benefit from these changes thanks to online and offline guaranteed-price trade-in solutions.
Automotive distribution: a business model, amidst a major transformation...
For several months now, many of the car brands present in Europe have been announcing their intention to embark on a major transition of their distribution models. This involves moving from a “dealer contract” to an “agent contract”.
Amongst the key operations in vehicle sales, trade-in practices need to evolve. The new contracts require manufacturers to provide their networks with a solution for covering trade-ins on new vehicle sales.
On top of this, is the growing need expressed by consumers for online purchasing. A growing number of retail groups and car brands are responding to these needs by setting up 100% online sales channels.
...to which autobizConnect is responding by supporting all stakeholders
Within this context, autobiz, today, is officially launching its pan-European omnichannel guaranteed trade-in offer: autobizConnect.
This latest solution – already adopted across more than 10 European countries in recent months by manufacturers such as Stellantis as well as many major European names at the forefront of new distribution forms – is based on the hereunder two complementary services:
- An online guaranteed price trade-in service for smooth 100% online NV sales
- Guaranteed return prices for orders placed at the point-of-sale outlet.
This product has been designed to respond perfectly to the online sales needs of manufacturers, whilst offering a quality service to distributors who can optimise and expand their used car business.
In addition to the experience gained with our first customers, autobizConnect draws on the Group’s three key areas of expertise:
- Technological: autobiz already has effective trade-in Tech solutions, whether online or at on-site dealerships via autobizClic2Sell (100% online guaranteed trade-in), autobizCarcheck (digital trade-in with guaranteed point-of-sale) and autobizTrade (resale platform for professionals).
- Data: autobiz is the only player to have market and trade-in values in the 21 largest European markets
- Business: through its subsidiary EasyReprise, the autobiz group uses its technical solutions to trade-in vehicles from private individuals on its own account. In 2022, more than 20,000 vehicles were acquired and resold throughout Europe. 30% of this volume was acquired 100% remotely.
This announcement is part of a process that began many months ago with most of our manufacturer and distributor customers. We are honoured by the trust that our first customers have placed in us. With this new offering, we want to share all our Tech, data, and business expertise to provide the best possible support for our distributor and manufacturer customers as they transform their businesses”
says Emmanuel Labi, Chairman of autobiz.
Since 2004, autobiz has been supporting all European players in the automotive industry with trade-in and trade-in solutions. This support is based on 19 years of data history as well as web, software, and the business know-how of the company’s 280 employees. Today based in La Défense (92), autobiz also has offices in Berlin, Valencia (Spain) and Milan. autobiz assists more than 20 leaders in used remarketing (manufacturers, bankers, leasers, bidders…) as well as 5,000 points-of-sale in 22 countries across Europe.