Privacy & Cookies
The security of your data is our priority
Website: refers to the website operated by autobiz SAS, accessible to Users mainly from the URL corporate.autobiz.com
User: means any visitor who has access to the Website.
I – TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
We may collect the following data about you:
When you fill in a contact form or request a demonstration, we will collect data:
- Email address
- First name
- Last Name
- Telephone number
- The personal data you may send us in your message
II – USE OF YOUR DATA
We use your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions of our site to manage your requests (contact, demonstration, etc.).
We may process your data in which to comply with our legal obligations.
III – DATA CONTROLLER
autobiz SAS, registered in the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under the SIREN number 440238772, with its registered office at 4 place des Vosges, 92400 Courbevoie, represented by Mr Emmanuel LABI, in his capacity as Chairman, is responsible for processing the data it collects in the context of your use of the Website.
autobiz SAS has appointed a data protection officer. They can be contacted by email: email@example.com or by post: autobiz SAS, Data Protection Officer, 4 Place des Vosges, 92400 Courbevoie. We also invite you to contact us at this address for any questions or requests relating to this policy.
IV – RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
The data we collect is accessible to our service providers, acting as subcontractors, who contribute administratively and technically to the achievement of the purposes mentioned above (hosting provider, etc.).
In this context, the data we collect may be transferred outside the European Union. In this case we ensure that the transfer is made to countries recognised as providing an adequate level of protection for your personal data or, at the very least, based on appropriate safeguards provided by law.
To comply with our legal obligations, your personal data may also be transmitted to authorised administrative and judicial authorities, only upon judicial request.
V – SHELF LIFE
The data used for the management of the commercial relationship is kept for 3 years after our last contact.
VI – DATA SECURITY
We protect your information using physical, electronic, and administrative security measures. Our safeguards include firewalls, physical access controls to our data centres, and authorisation controls for accessing information.
VII- LINKS TO SOCIAL NETWORKS
VIII – YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
Access: this is your right to obtain confirmation as to whether – or not – your data is being processed, and if so, to access that data.
Rectification: this is your right to obtain, as soon as possible, that your inaccurate data be rectified and that your incomplete data be completed.
Deletion/Erasure: this is your right to have your data erased as soon as possible, without prejudice to the obligations or need for conservation.
Limitation: this is your right to obtain the limitation of the processing when you object to it, when you contest the accuracy of your data, when you believe that their processing is unlawful, or when you need the data for the establishment, exercise, or defence of your legal rights.
Opposition: this is your right to object – at any time – to the processing of your data by autobiz SAS, except in the case of legitimate and compelling reasons of autobiz SAS. You may also object to the processing of your data for canvassing purposes.
Portability: this is your right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable and interoperable format, and to pass it on to another controller without our interference.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning or affecting you, except where such a decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract, is legally authorised.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You have the right to give instructions on what to do with your personal data in the event of your death.
To exercise your rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IX – UPDATE
I – WHAT IS A COOKIE?
This is a text file deposited in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone, or any other device optimised for the Internet), when you consult content or online advertising. Only the issuer of the cookie is likely to read and/or modify the information in the file. It allows the identification of your terminal, in which it is stored, for a limited period of validity (defined by the publisher).
II- WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR?
Four types of cookies, meeting the purposes described below, may be stored in your terminal when you visit our site:
1. Technical cookies are necessary for browsing our site and for accessing the various products and services. Specifically, technical cookies allow us to recognise you (session identification), to indicate your visit to a particular page and thus to improve your browsing comfort: to adapt the presentation of the site to your terminal’s display preferences (language used, display resolution). Technical cookies also allow us to implement security measures.
2. Audience measurement cookies are issued by us or by our technical service providers for the purpose of measuring the audience for the various contents and sections of our site, to evaluate and better organise them. These cookies also make it possible, where applicable, to detect navigation problems and consequently to improve our service delivery ergonomics.
3. Advertising Cookies are issued by our partners, in the advertising spaces of our site, the exploitation of these spaces contributing to the financing of the contents and services that we make available to you free of charge. These Cookies make it possible to count the total number of advertisements displayed in our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, where applicable, the subsequent actions carried out by these users on the pages to which these advertisements lead, in order to calculate the sums owed to the players in the advertising distribution chain (advertising agency, advertising sales house, distribution site/support) and to establish statistics. These advertising Cookies also make it possible to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces, according to the navigation of your terminal on our site, or, if necessary, according to the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your terminal with your prior agreement. Finally, these Cookies may allow us to adapt the advertising content displayed on your terminal in our advertising spaces according to the personal data that you may have voluntarily provided (advertising targeting).
4. The “Social Network” cookies allow you to share the contents of our site with other people or to let these other people know your consultation or your opinion concerning site content.
III- AUTOBIZ CORPORATE PARTNERS
To find the list of our partners who have placed a cookie on our site and their purpose, click here or refer to the “manage cookies” link at the bottom of the page.
|Allows to measure the audience on the site|
Create a custom ad profile
IV- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You can change your choices regarding the placement of cookies at any time by accessing the cookie preference here or refer to the “manage cookies” link at the bottom of the page.
You can also set your browser to prevent cookies being deposited on your equipment. Please note that this may have an impact on the functionality of our site.
V- RETENTION PERIOD
The lifetime of cookies and trackers on our website is 13 months.
VI- POLICY MODIFICATION
Privacy & Cookies
Legal notice of the corporate.autobiz.com website