Become part of a rapidly developing innovative young company: autobiz is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager.
Reporting to the CRM and Monetisation Manager, the Digital Campaign Manager will work on various projects aimed at increasing the audience of our sites and retaining our customers.
Founded in 2004, autobiz is an innovative start-up and leader in automotive valuation. Its know-how in big-data analysis has led it to develop a range of solutions to assist professionals worldwide in used-car sales, rental and insurance. The company is also a pioneer in the car-buying business through its site autobiz.fr, which is also available in Spain and Italy.
Based in La Défense (just outside Paris), autobiz also has offices in Berlin, Valencia, and Milan. As a member of the BPI Excellence network, the company invests 15% of its annual revenue into R&D. In particular, the company works with a statistics and modeling research center at the Sorbonne to develop forecasting programs related to automotive transactions.
In early 2017, the PSA Group decided to invest in autobiz as a minority shareholder. This strategic decision made autobiz a key partner in PSA’s ambitious “Push-to-pass” roadmap, whose objectives include doubling its worldwide used-car sales by 2020. autobiz is fully engaged in the success of this objective.
Position and responsibilities:
Want to develop your Digital Marketing skills? autobiz is looking for ambitious “user centric” and “data driven” talent to help us expand the audience of our sites in France and abroad.
Reporting to the CRM and Monetisation Manager, you will be in charge of implementing and optimising various communication levers that expand the audience of our sites and aid retention of our customers.
Our objective? To simplify and speed up the process of online vehicle exchanges. Our method: to understand the consumer’s need and use through the use of data in order to guide them in their choice.
Your main responsibilities:
1. You will help us identify consumer expectations with respect to content based on the results of our web/business analysis tools
2. You will participate in the definition of the specifications and be in regular contact with the product teams to implement your solutions
3. You will participate in defining the ergonomics of the various communication media
4. You will analyse the results of your actions and optimise your media ergonomics by using “test & learn” logic
5. You will perform continuous vigilance of the competition
– You want to develop in this environment, employing your passion for the internet and new technologies
– Hungry for knowledge and learning
– Comfortable with numbers, good sense of analysis and synthesis
– Dynamic, committed and enthusiastic
– You listen to customer’s needs
– other languages appreciated
– Team player, good communicator
Contract type: CDI (full-time permanent)
Location: La Défense (92)